For Dedicated and Responsive Help, Call Today!(904) 495-0400 or (888) 588-2599
Our firm routinely serves as General Counsel or outside counsel for local governments on matters such as on-going legal representation, construction law, complex litigation, contract review and negotiation, borrower’s counsel, commercial loan transactions, commercial title closings, ADA compliance and ordinance challenges. Currently, St. Johns Law Group represents the St. Augustine-St. Johns County Airport Authority and is former counsel to the City of St. Augustine Beach.
- Former Deputy County Attorney, Senior Assistant County Attorney and Assistant County Attorney for St. Johns County, Florida
- Former Assistant City Attorney for the City of St. Augustine, Florida
- Former Special Assistant State Attorney in St. Johns County, Florida
- Former Chief Land Use Attorney for St. Johns County
- Bond Closings
- Land Acquisition
- Charter Amendments
- Complex Real Estate Agreements
- Eminent Domain Actions
- Commercial Disputes and Lawsuits involving Sovereign Immunity
- Complex Construction Litigation, including Bid Documents and Claims on Payment and Performance Bonds
- Letter of Credit Drafting and Review
- Land Use, including Comprehensive Plan Amendments, Rezonings, Planned Unit Developments, Development & Concurrency Agreements and Impact Fee Credit Agreements.
- Plats and Road Vacations.
- Extensive experience with County and City Codes and compliance, vestings and variances.
- Code Enforcement and Notices of Violation
- Billboard and Sign Ordinance Defense
- Insurance Claims
- Petitions for Writ of Certiorari
- Extensive trial experience, including many jury and non-jury trials, as well as mediation and arbitration.